View Larger Map
A Breathtaking Locale Among Beach Resorts In Puerto Rico
- Located on the northeastern tip of Puerto Rico, near El Yunque Rain Forest
- Four miles from the stores and attractions of downtown Fajardo and Las Croabas
- Easy access to world-class golf, wind surfing, scuba diving, and fishing
- A 8-minute boat ride from our private Palomino Island
- 31 miles from San Juan and Luis Muñoz Marin International Airport (SJU)
Directions To Our Four-Diamond Puerto Rico Beachfront Resort
From Luis Muñoz Marin International Airport (SJU): Take second right to 26 East. Drive approximately 45 minutes, and merge with Route 3, merging left at the fork in the road. Turn left at intersection 194. At third light, turn left onto Conquistador Avenue. Follow the lodging sign (right turn) until the end.
Click here for for directions using Route 66.
Airport Shuttle Service, Offering Direct Transportation To And From SJU
Rely on our convenient shuttle service for direct transportation from Luis Muñoz Marin International Airport to El Conquistador. You’ll find our shuttle in Terminal C, near the tourist office, directly across from our greeter. This service is $74.00 roundtrip per adult and $54.00 roundtrip per child 12 years old and under*; for further information, contact our Concierge.
* Prices subject to change without notice.
Discover the soothing escape and luxurious oasis of El Conquistador Resort – an true paradise on the Island of Enchantment. Book your reservations at this unforgettable Puerto Rico beachfront resort online for our Best Rate Guarantee.
For another luxurious option in the area, click here for our Puerto Rico villas – Las Casitas Village.