Coqui Water Park
At 60 ft. tall and named after El Yunque's god of good-the main tower majestically overlooks the Caribbean Sea and offers parkgoers a choice of 3 water slides.
Meaning the sleeping giant, this vertical speed slide brings a shocking & powerful thrill to those willing to experience its intense 40ft drop.
Inspired by the water, wind and speed of hurricanes, this ferocious serpentine body slide surprises riders with 26ft of intense curves & velocity.
In honor of the legendary Taino god of clear weather; Marohu delivers a 26 ft, extreme one or 2 person inner tube ride twisting downhill where riders are propelled into the deep pool below.
Named after the mines of El Yunque, is 8,000 sq ft and contains more than 180,000 gallons of water. The never ending loop allows sun-soaked guest to continually float along without ever having to get off their inner tubes or out of the water.
Water Park guests have access to an expansive 9,000 sq ft infinity edge main pool.
Explore the water park as you cross the jungle inspired rope bridge.
The Coqui Slide brings junior thrill seekers their own waterlogged, pint-size fun.
Our expansive 25,554 sq ft sunbathing deck can be transformed in the evenings into a spectacular backdrop for your private function or reception - for more information contact our Sales or Catering dept today.
Hungry? Don't forget to grab a bite to eat at Oasis Bar & Grill.
Coqui Water Park
Coqui Water Park – Guaranteed Family Fun
El Conquistador Resort offers the only expansive state-of-the-art water park in the Caribbean – Coqui Water Park, featuring pools for every member of the family. Drift along on the lazy river. Find adventure on the rope bridge. Experience the thrill of one of the many slides. Treat the entire family to lunch. This facility allows every age to have some fun in the sun. Get ready to swim, slide or float your way through your next family vacation in Puerto Rico.
- Expansive main pool, measuring 8,500 square feet, with an infinity edge
- 25,554 square foot main pool deck, perfect for sunbathing
- Speed slide, for spine-tingling thrills
- Tube slide, dropping off into our slice plunge pool
- Body slide and kids slide, for full force fun
- Lazy river, with 8,000 square feet of relaxation
- Rope bridge, a fun way to get around
- Kids pool, so the whole family can make a splash
- Oasis Bar & Grill, for when you need to recharge
- Function area, perfect for special events
- Lower walkway and restrooms, for your convenience
Entrance fees apply:
* (Hours of Operation: 9:30am to 6:00pm) Tickets: $19.95* adults, $14.95* kids (ages 3-12)
* (Hours of Operation 1:30-4:40pm) Tickets: $12.95* adults, $8.95* kids (ages 3-12)
For tickets or more information please contact the Coqui Water Park Concierge Desk in La Marina Village at ext. 7728.
* Local tax may apply; prices and hours of operation are subject to change without notice. Availability of full day and half day tickets, subject to change. Half day tickets may be available during high demand periods. Water Park tickets / admission are limited to registered resort guests only.
- Half day tickets (for afternoons from 1:30-4:40pm) may be available during high demand periods
Read more about the Activities At Our Puerto Rico Beach Resort.
Discover the only water park in the Caribbean at El Conquistador Resort – a stunning oceanfront paradise on the Island of Enchantment. Make this unforgettable Puerto Rico family resort your private oasis away from the world. Book your reservations online for our Best Rate Guarantee.