El Conquistador Resort combines the unforgettable luxury of a Waldorf Astoria resort with a lush, tropical setting. Discover the luxurious Waldorf Astoria Spa, exciting resort activities and pools, a secluded island, Coqui Water Park and delectable dining options. Our inclusive offer offers you the best of El Conquistador in one price.
- Three meals a day plus drinks in your choice of selected restaurants
- Accommodations in one of our luxurious guest rooms
- Complimentary daily entrance to Coqui Water Park
- Waldorf Astoria Spa: Complimentary Access to the Spa Niwa and Spa Fitness Center; 20% off Spa Services
- Golf & Tennis: Complimentary Golf Green Fees; Complimentary Tennis court rental
- Complimentary Access to the Camp Coqui Kids Club
- Variety of Resort Activities including Scout About Scavenger Hunt; Ferry access to our private island, Palomino Island with mini-golf and garden games; Self-Guided Art Tour; Garden Walk, Power Walk, Aqua Aerobics, Entertainment in Ultra Lounge; S’mores Campfire Activity; Dive-In Movies
BREAKFAST (7am – 11am)
Served in Las Brisas Restaurant, the breakfast buffet includes a made-to-order omelet station, a selection of hot and cold items, breakfast breads, pastries, coffee and juice or at Cafe Caribe.
LUNCH (11am – 5pm)
Lunch options are served in Ballyhoo Restaurant, Cafe Caribe, Iguana’s Cafe, Virgin Burger, Café Bella Vista, Ventana del Caribe, Oasis Bar & Grill, Golf Grill and Splash Bar.
DINNER (6pm – 12am)
Served in Ballyhoo Restaurant, Chops Steakhouse, Cafe Caribe, Blossoms (sushi excluded), Stingray Cafe, La Piccola Fontana and Café Bella Vista. Chops Steakhouse three-course dinner can include: Choice of soup or salad, entree and (1) side dish, dessert, coffee/tea.*Appetizers, additional sides, and any enhancements are at the value listed on the menu.
Drinks are served in: Café Bella Vista, Splash Bar, Iguana’s, Virgin Burger, Oasis Bar, Chops Steakhouse, Mino’s Bar and Bar 21.
Offered from 8am – 1am
House Select Brands:
- Spirits: Don Q rum, Skyy vodka, Grants whisky, Jim Bean, Jimador tequila, Dewars Scotch, Calvert gin
- Medalla, Coors Light and Corona beers
- Redwood Creek white & red wine
- Sparkling Cava
- Soft drinks on tap
- Bottled still and sparkling water
PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Package begins with lunch on arrival day and ends with breakfast on departure day
- Hours of operation of restaurants may vary according to hotel occupancy
- Beverage brands are subject to change
- Upon arrival guest will receive: A colored wristband & a pocket-size slip indicating the features of the package
- Guests will be asked to wear their wristband at all times and present their room ID card
- Guests will be presented with an ‘Inclusive Package’ ticket for signature (this is for internal audit purposes only)
- A separate ticket will be presented for any items not included in the package and will be posted to guests’ room account
- Room service, Golf cart rental fees, golf shoe rentals and salon and spa treatments are not included in the inclusive package
- Pricing includes resort charge and food and beverage services charges; room tax is not included in the inclusive package
- Pricing shown is per person based on double occupancy; Pricing will vary at Las Casitas Village
- Two-night minimum stay required
- Quoted price on website or over the phone for Inclusive Package does not include the $39 charge per day per child for children ages 3-12 (dining from the children’s menu), children aged 13-17 will be a charge of $49 per person. This charge will be added when you arrive on property. Teens ages 13-17 will be $59 in 2018.
- Children’s ages will be verified at check-in. Please provide the ages of the children upon making your online reservation in the comments section.
- Inclusive offer can be added on to existing reservations. See front desk at time of check in for details. Pricing is $183 per adult through end of 2017 and $199 per adult in 2018.
- Spa discount not combinable with other offers, specials or spa packages
- Complimentary Golf Green Fees does not include golf cart. $32.29+tax per player cart fee required
- Complimentary Tennis court rental does not include racket rental
- Reservations are required for all Golf or Tennis activities. Cancellation fees apply.
- Camp Coqui Kids Club is for children ages 4-12; advance reservations required; complimentary access per paying child only
- Resort activities may vary. See Concierge for up to date schedule.
Blackout dates apply including Dec. 22-Dec. 31, 2017 and Dec. 22-31, 2018.
*all information herein subject to change