- The Signature Shop – Stock up on essentials, including health & beauty products, souvenirs and signature resort merchandise.
- Golf & Tennis Signature Shop – Buy the latest designer sportswear, equipment, accessories and signature merchandise.
- Cálu Flowers – Browse the beautiful floral displays or order a custom arrangement for your special occasion.
- Waldorf Astoria® Boutique – Take the spa experience home with a variety of facial and signature treatment products utilized in our spa services, including natural products made exclusively for our spa.
- Tropical Togs – Find the perfect holiday outfit in this boutique offering casual wear for all the family.
- Jorge Bared Jewelers – Browse the prestigious brands, treat yourself to a new watch or surprise a loved one with a beautiful piece of designer jewelry.
- Conversation Piece – Discover the fascinating selection of curios, objects d’art, and fine gifts made by local artists.
- Tropical Tots – Visit Tropical Tots and browse the fantastic range of children’s clothing and accessories.
- Sunglass Hut – Stay protected and stylish with a pair of designer sunglasses and accompanying accessories.
- Tropical Footprints – Looking for a new pair of shoes? Pop in to this boutique and browse their range of casual footwear for the whole family.
- Tropical Togs – Can’t get enough of this clothing boutique? Visit our second shop.
LA MARINA VILLAGE
- La Marina Cafe – Offering a variety of traditional sundry items including magazines, books, toiletries and health and beauty products.
- La Casa del Mar Dive Shop – Rent all the equipment you need for your diving and snorkeling excursions, including trendy T-shirts and waterproof cameras.
- Coqui Water Park – Pop in and pick up official Coqui Water Park merchandise including hats, shirts, beach balls, water shoes and more.
- Caribbean Trading – Look and feel your best on the beach with Caribbean Trading’s range of gorgeous swimwear and choice of suntan lotions.
- Tropical Treasures – Browse the selection of fun souvenirs and mementos at the quirky Tropical Treasures located on Palomino Island.